duminică, 22 decembrie 2013

GRFC All I Want for Christmas...

Hello,hello!
We're getting close to Christmas and I still have a lot to do!
But I couldn't skip this post.My wishlist is quite big, but I do not want all of them, just a few.
I'll tell you if Santa brought me something on this wishlist :-)

Yes, I know, there are a few...

  • the new Naked Palette 3 is gorgeous and it is my favorite.I'm not so drawn to the others but these one got my heart :-) 
  • the Too Face Shadow Insurance is on my lists for a long time,hope Santa's reading this :-)
  • Issey Miyake - L'Eau Par Issey smells very good, so I can add it to my perfume wishlist 
  • OPI Nail Envy - I have read so many good things about this nail treatment...I want to try it
  • a Jewelry stand would be helpful, the ones I have are full =]
  • some comfy pyjama bottoms would be great ( to stay in bed all day)
  • a heart shape chalk board to decorate my room (it is also practical for writing messages, memos or motivational quotes)
  • a hot water bottle has been a dream of mine for so long...
  • a Petzl front light for my new hiking activites
  • a pair of winter boots are a must. In January I'll go climb a new mountain :-D so I must have good shoes
  • some winter boots would be nice
  • a Kindle fire cover for my e-book reader 
I know, there are to many on this list BUT I do not want all of them at one. This list will help me be more reserved and not buy other things that are not urgent or necessary.

All I really want for Christmas is health, time with my family and a good time.

Wishing you the same and may your wishes become true!

See U Soon!