marți, 12 noiembrie 2013

LWP (68)

Hello, hello!
Timpul pentru o noua postare #instalife.
Sa-i dam drumul!
It's time for another #instalife post.
Here we go!
New review: Golden Rose Rich Color no. 42 (HERE)

Am profitat de reducerea oferită de cardul glamour de 25%. Gamă cu bumbac miroase superb <3 b="">

Today's accessories

NOTD : Avon and Golden Rose

Autumn is here

 Some of my beautiful birthday gifts . Thank you to all my friends, family and colleagues

 Today's accessories (Friday)

O mică tratatie de ziua mea:  Toffee Nut Latte decaf

 Celebrating myself

 Some years ago, around this hour I was born. In the picture I was 2 months old / Sambata a fost ziua mea de nastere,a fost momentul sa-mi amintesc cat de mica eram.In poza aveam doua luni.

 Face of the day : Bright 
 Channel Vitalumier BR20, Rimmel wake me up concealer, Rimmel Stay Mate translucid powder, Sleek Respect Palette, Estee Lauder Gold eyeshadow, essence black gel eyeliner, Avon supershock in blackberry, Maybelline One by One rimel,Sleek countur kit in light, MAC Margin blush, Covergirl 405 fairytail lipstick

Bonus :-D OOTD
 TopShop dress, Penti leggings, Oriflame necklace, Fossil Watch, Firmoo.com glasses, Golden Rose Holiday 78 on my nails (HERE)

 
 More birthday gifts

Hmmmm...what should I choose?

Aceasta a fost saptamana mea "festiva".
Vreau sa va multumesc tuturor celor ce mi-ati urat ganduri bune. Va doresc si voua multe bucurii si impliniri.
This was my "festive" week.
I want to thank you for all your good wishes. I wish for you happiness and  wonderful things.

See U Soon!

PS: Nu uitati de giveaway AICI