marți, 13 august 2013

Last Week Photos (55)

Hello, hello!
A sosit momentul sa va arat saptamana mea in imagini.
It is time to show you my week in photos.

Prin urmare, sa incepem!
So here we go!

New Monday Blues post.(AICI)


5th day of my #augustphotochallange : bedding

6th entry of my #augustphotochallange : vacation. I had a wonderful vacation in Thassos, Greece.

 Ice cream time

7th day of my #augustphotochallange: eyes. Wish mine were green or blue.

 8th day of my #augustphotochallange: background

 My goodies from Avon

 9th day of my #augustphotochallange: black&white

 Cartoon nail following a tutorial by @cutepolish. (AICI)

Day 10 of my #augustphotochallange: selfie

 Day 11 of my #augustphotochallange , favorite song: Max Schneider - Nothing without love ♥♥♥
(AICI)

I ♥ watermelon

Aceasta a fost saptamana mea in imagini. Sunt mandra ca inca ma tin de challenge , sunt sigura ca deja v-ati saturat de fata mea :D 
This was my week in pictures. I'm proud I didn't give up on my august photo challenge and I'm sure you already are tired to see my face :D

See U Soon!